Email Marketing Campaign Manager
We seek a person with at least 2 years’ experience in developing and managing large email marketing lists and email marketing campaigns for for-profit companies. We need to send out over 10,000 emails per month. You must know more than the mechanics of emailing, you must know how to improve to open and response rate. You must also know how to ensure that the emails get to the right audience and are complying with all laws and regulations on mass emailing.
If you have professional level expertise, please send your resume, along with a detailed description of the types of emailing campaigns that you have run, to Ray@ExceptionalInvesting.com. Indicate in the subject line which position you are applying for. Please tell me how you improved the success of the campaigns you have run and how you measured their success.
You must know how to integrate the email campaign with the website and with a CRM. www.Infusionsoft.com is one program that is excellent; but there are many others. We will rely on you to propose the best software for our purposes, and do this quickly. We have big goals; if you lead successful campaigns, you will be highly rewarded and we may ask you to work more hours.
This is a part time job that pays well and with flexible hours. Compensation will be based on your productivity, AND you will receive bonuses for successful campaigns, possibly doubling your base comp.
Public Relations Assistant
For seasoned professionals, we are willing to consider the option of working remotely.
Please indicate which of the skills below match your current skillset and which you expect to learn on the job.
You must be well-organized, committed, ambitious, creative and dedicated to serving the needs of our stakeholders. Our clients’ needs come first; we serve them best by providing accurate information to the investing public and the investment community.
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Proven experience as PR assistant or similar position
- Conduct online research
- Develop and manage media lists
- Develop and manage lists of investment professionals
- Develop and manage list of prospective clients
- Computer savvy; working experience with email distribution software
- Knowledge of databases and CRMs
- Keep calendars of editorial, press conferences and presentation events
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns etc.
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Draft and distribute content such as newsletters and press releases
- Undertake general administrative and clerical duties
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
- Excellent, professional-level editing and/or writing skills
- Assisting the president in managing all his duties and his time.
Your work will be instrumental in the development and execution of PR plans and strategies.
Our clients are exclusively publicly-traded companies with exceptional growth potential. You will have an exceptional opportunity for professional advancement with a fast-growing public relations organization.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume, along with the above-mentioned skill self-assessment, to Ray@ExceptionalInvesting.com, and indicate which position you are applying for in the subject line. We will not consider resumes without a statement of self-assessment of your skills as related to the 20 skills we indicated above.
Your compensation will be commensurate with your contribution to our work. Unlike most firms, we do not lack clients. We need exceptional PR, IR and marketing professionals to better serve our existing clients and to expand our client list.
ExceptionalInvesting.com is looking for a part-time SQL Developer to help with a long-term project. Candidates must be able to commute to our office in North Kingstown, RI.
- Help write and optimize in-application SQL statements
- Ensure performance, security, and availability of databases
- Prepare documentations and specifications
- Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Hourly rate negotiable. Please include, with your resume, a short message explaining what value you can add to our small but rapidly-growing public relations company, and submit those documents to Ray@ExceptionalInvesting.com. Include the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
College and grad students welcome to apply!